Fall in love with one of the most beautiful locations in Scotland when you stay at one of our six holiday houses on Ardverikie Estate. Offering something for everyone from wild mountains and adventure activities to tranquil forest walks and romantic strolls along the stunning sandy beach at Loch Laggan we hope you will return to Ardverikie year after year.
With a range of accommodation to suit all, our holiday houses sleep from 3 to 13 people:
* Gatelodge sleeps 3
* Pinewood sleeps 4
* Gallovie Cottage No 2 sleeps 6
* Rowan Brae sleeps 6
* Inverpattack Lodge Lodge sleeps 12
* Gallovie Farmhouse sleeps 13
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at £20 per dog but must be house-trained and kept under control at all times.
For full details, prices and availability for each house click on the photo or the link above.
Short breaks are available between September and May (excluding Christmas and New Year) and are calculated as a percentage of the weekly cost:
* 2 nights 55% of full weekly cost
* 3 nights 65% of full weekly cost
* 4 nights 75% of full weekly cost
* 5 nights 85% of full weekly cost
* 6 nights 90% of full weekly cost
All self-catering properties on Ardverikie Estate are non-smoking. If the non-smoking policy is breached the Good Housekeeping Deposit will be withheld to cover the cost of cleaning the soft furnishings and carpets.
Good Housekeeping Deposit:
A Good Housekeeping Deposit is payable for all lets.
This is refundable within 14 days of departure on completion of a successful let. The cost to cover any damage, breakage or excessive cleaning required will be deducted from the Good Housekeeping Deposit and any remainder refunded. If the non-smoking policy is breached the full Good Housekeeping Deposit will be forfeit.
- £100 Gatelodge, Pinewood, Gallovie Cottage No 2, Rowan Brae
- £200 Inverpattack Lodge, Gallovie Farmhouse
A signed booking form and a deposit of one third are required for confirmation of a full week let or short break with the balance and Good Housekeeping Deposit due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
For bookings with less than 8 weeks to arrival, a signed booking form, payment in full and Good Housekeeping Deposit are required for confirmation of a booking.
For full details please see our booking form.
Payment accepted by credit card, debit card, cheque or bank transfer.
* Currency Converter
* For information on nearby shops, banks etc visit our Local Facilities page
* What will the weather be like? click this link for more information